HOMEABOUT MEPRICINGCONTACT

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tough Day At The Office

















Oh, she is cute alright! Blond, wispy hair. Blue eyes. The 18 month old toddle. All of the makings of a great shoot. Right? Well, let me tell you, I earned every penny I made, because she did NOT want to smile. At All. This is what I was working with the first half hour....













Not terrible, but not one for the Christmas card, ya know? Well, after I did get some smiley shots for mom, this is what I was working with the last half hour.....








I crack up every time that I look at these. She knew what she wanted. It was NOT to take any stinkin' pictures. She wanted to play on that playground! What was I thinking? Oh, I was seeing the perfect greenery and the pine cones. Totally missed the HUGE playground! Let's just say I'm sure a couple of grandmas out there got Christmas cards with their sweet little angel playing in the sandbox. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment