HOMEABOUT MEPRICINGCONTACT

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jackson















 I always get a kick when couples have a baby and then when the second baby comes along, it is the opposite sex.  All of the stereotypical stuff that the parents are usually immersed in (princesses or trucks, etc.) is completey turned upside down and they begin to walk down a parallel path simultaneously.  Obviously, girls and boys relate to the world differently....they naturally are drawn to different games, different activities, the list goes on.  I love to see a daddy not afraid of a tea party and moms who aren't afraid to rough house (a little).  I love to see a brother who will play dolls and a sister who plays trucks.  I know this isn't politically correct and we are supposed to expose children to all types of toys, but from my experience, the stereotypical interests usually win out in the end. 


I'm excited to watch this brother and sister grow together.  I'm excited to see them at her pink kitchen whipping up some mischief and I'm excited to see her princesses go for a ride on a John Deere.  ;)  Oh mom and dad, what a fun journey ahead raising these two littles!

No comments:

Post a Comment