HOMEABOUT MEPRICINGCONTACT

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Anniversary. Oh Yeah, and a Couple Of Birthdays!































































First, let me say Happy Birthday to these young men. Big brother A is FOUR years old! Little brother A is 18 months old. Obviously, their faces have been recurring on this blog (their mama is up for anything, so they have been my muse(s) for different ideas that I have had - LOVE!). Secondly, let me say Happy Anniversary to ME! Big A's two year photo shoot was the first I ever posted. My husband will cringe when he hears that because, I still tell him that I am "building my portfolio". He really wants me to pursue photography full time...which, I would love, but I find it so difficult to come up with pricing! Arrrrrrrr! I suppose it is time to make some changes. :) Live the passion, right?! That's what we tell our children. Do what you love. (It's the MAKE MONEY at the 'do what you love' part that keeps tripping me up!) I totally understand the term STARVING ARTIST because, it is a struggle to even ACCEPT money for something you love so much.


So folks, if my prices sky rocket, it is because of my manager hubby that is making me do so! HA! (love ya, Babe!) Thanks for understanding the late nights spent editing, the weekend time away from you and the boys, the time spent teaching myself new software, always asking for your critiques and especially that big bill that will come in the mail this week with my new camera on it! Kisses! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment