HOMEABOUT MEPRICINGCONTACT

Thursday, April 5, 2012

When My Heart Sings.













Can't you just hear the laughter?































With every photo shoot, I strive to get "the shot". You know, the one that will be blown up and framed for everyone to ohh and ahh over. Funny thing is, the ones that I am most drawn to, the ones that MAKE MY HEART SING, at first glance, seem like "the out takes". When a person breaks past the posed smile and laughs whole heartedly or gives a vulnerable glance - those are really the images that move me. I am becoming more and more hooked on these precious moments. Maybe it is because I am a mom to two ever-growing, ever-changing young boys. Maybe because this year I have known my husband for 10 YEARS (double digits, baby!). Maybe because the loss of my father in law still hurts like it just happened yesterday. Maybe because this line across my forehead is getting deeper and deeper! Ughh. Whatever the reason, I am so in awe of how "in a blink of an eye" life is just DIFFERENT. That laugh, that glance, that kiss are all so fleeting.



Hug the ones you love, people!!! Tell them softly in their ear how awesome they are. How they ROCK YOUR WORLD! How their sweet smile brightens your day. I can not believe Miss Kaelyn is 5 years old! She is truly a young lady. Oh mama, how your heart must sing when you look at how beautiful your baby is! I hope you find one for the frame. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment